HUD has announced the launch of the Resource Library Page for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on the OneCPD Resource Exchange. The webpage has been designed to help housing and homeless services providers, clients, and advocates easily access information about health reform as it relates to housing. The site includes:
- General and state-specific information on the implementation of the ACA and Medicaid reform
- An overview of ACA and Medicaid Reform
- Specifics related to ACA and housing and homeless services
- Links to important enrollment sites for clients
- A searchable ACA Resource Library
- Regularly updated state surveillance information
Provider agencies and advocates, including Continuum of Care (CoC), Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) and Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) funded agencies, should use the site to assist people to gain access to health insurance, learn about the impact of ACA, and develop agency-level strategies for client enrollment and accessing possible funding opportunities. The information is also intended to provide topical information for people who are homeless, living with HIV/AIDS, and uninsured.
If you have questions about the ACA Resource Library page, please email email@example.com.