This month’s Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness meeting will take place this upcoming Tuesday, December 17 at the Vermont Tech Enterprise Center, located at 1540 VT Route 66 in Randolph. The meeting will be called to order at 10 AM. We have a lot on the agenda, including:
- Legislative Update – Erhard Mahnke
- Proposal of forum to discuss best practices among housing and services providers – Rick DeAngelis
- NOFA Update – Sara Kobylenski and Daniel Blankenship
- Initial discussion of changing HUD priorities versus our priorities, and our instructions regarding project ranking – this will NOT be boring
- Numbers and Challenges From the Field – Chris Dalley
- Committee Updates – PIT, Coordinated Assessment, Single HMIS
- Discussion of future of the VCEH
Read the full agenda online here.
We hope you can attend the meeting in person, but if you are unable to, please dial-in at 1-866-244-8528 and use the participant access code 324359. Please note if you are calling in it may be difficult to hear.
November meeting minutes and additional meeting materials will be sent out on Monday.
Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness December Meeting
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Vermont Tech Enterprise Center
1540 VT Route 66, Randolph, VT