***Update 2/17/14: Due to expected weather conditions the monthly meeting scheduled for Tuesday will be postponed to a future time.***
The next monthly meeting for the Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness is this upcoming Tuesday, February 18. The meeting will take place at a different location in Randolph from where we usually meet. The meeting will be called to order at 10am in Conant 105 on the Vermont Technical College campus (124 Main St, Randolph, VT 05061).
To reach Vermont Tech, take I89 to Exit 4 (the same exit as usual). On the exit ramps, watch for signs to VTC, which will send you up the hill, away from the McDonald’s/Mobil/Vermont Enterprise Center where we regularly meet. Travel less than a mile to the intersection that brings you to campus, at which, YOU have the right of way. Straight ahead lies the campus.
Conant is Building #3 on this campus map, and you can access 105 by entering either end of the building. The classroom is on the first floor, and the rooms have their number above their entry way. The easiest lot for folks to use is Lot D, which is right next to Conant.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
VCEH Meeting Agenda for February 18 21, 2014
Vermont Technical College, Randolph Center – Conant Bldg, Room 105
- 10:00 Introductions
- 10:10 * Consent agenda:
- December Minutes
- January Minutes
- 10:15 Committee Reports
- Single HMIS
- 10:25 PIT debrief, next steps
- Data enty
- Flesh out report with related data so people can connect the numbers
- Putting faces to the numbers – homeless people’s stories
- Press Release, conference
- 10:40 Upcoming events:
- Homeless Radio Marathon 2/19
- Disability Awareness Day 2/19
- Shining a Light on Poverty 2/27
- Housing and Services Roundtable 4/15
- 10:55 Coordinated entry and assessment
- 11:10 Pushback re: rules for spend-downs of personal money for hotels
- 11:20 (tentative agenda item) Olmstead implementation
- 11:30 From the field – numbers, trends, challenges
- 11:45 Legislative update? Other business?
- 11:55 Next meeting date, location, adjourn
Materials for the meeting:
We hope you can attend the meeting in person, but if you are unable to, please dial-in at 1-866-244-8528 and use the participant access code 324359. Please note if you are calling in it may be difficult to hear.
Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!