The next Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 18 at a new location, the Chandler Center for the Arts in Randolph. The meeting will take place at our regular time from 10am to Noon. The details:
10am – Noon, Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Chandler Center for the Arts
71-73 Main, Randolph, VT 05060 (Google Map)
From the north or south via interstate highway: Interstate 89 goes up the center of the state and is one of 2 main north/south arteries in Vermont (the other is Interstate 91). Take Exit 4, the Randolph exit. (Note that exits are approximately 10-15 miles apart.) At the end of the exit ramp, turn onto Route 66 heading west, down the hill into town. Stay on this road for approximately 3 miles. Follow the logical course of the road and it will bring you right into the center of Randolph. Chandler Music Hall is a large gray cement block building on the left side of the street, across from a large white church, just past the bridge.
Coming from the north on VT Route 12, you will come to a 4-way stop (no traffic light!). Bear right, cross the Main Street bridge and Chandler will be on your left.
From the south on VT Route 12, cross the railroad tracks in town, go through the business section in the center of town and Chandler will be on your right.
There is plenty of free parking within easy walking distance.
1. Municipal lot off Main Street – turn right between the brick church and Champlain Farms
2. Municipal lots off of South Pleasant Street – bear left at the gazebo at the ‘Y’ – parking lots are to the left
3. Turn right at School Street, just past Chandler – there is a small lot on the left one block off Main Street
4. The VT United Church of Christ office across from Chandler has parking for approximately 30 cars.
5. Prince Street – turn right just past the bridge – there is parking below the bridge.
We have a packed agenda for Tuesday’s meeting, some highlights include:
- Latest Legislative Update –Erhard Mahnke
- Numbers and Challenges from the Field –Chris Dalley
- NOFA Update –Daniel Blankenship and Sara Kobylenski
- Committee Reports
- Latest News on the Point-In-Time Report
- Preview of upcoming events, including Housing First Trainings, OEO’s Shining a Light on Poverty Series, and next month’s Access to Housing event
The full agenda and additional meeting materials will be sent out on Monday.
We hope you can attend the meeting in person, but if you are unable to, please dial-in at 1-866-244-8528 and use the participant access code 324359. Please note if you are calling in it may be difficult to hear.
Hope you can join us on Tuesday!