This upcoming Thursday, June, 26, at 2pm there will be a web opportunity to hear directly from HUD and USICH staff about rapid re-housing and housing first principles.
You can register online now!
This webinar focuses on the core principles of Housing First and Rapid Re-Housing and will be presented by Ann Oliva, the Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Special Needs Director at the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and Laura Zeilinger, the Executive Director for the United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH).
Participants will learn:
- About the Housing First approach
- About Rapid Re-housing as a housing model
- How to implement a Housing First and/or Rapid Re-Housing model
Who Should Attend?
The webinar is relevant to anyone who is or will be implementing a Housing First and/or Rapid Re-Housing model.
This webinar is limited to 1,500 participants and registration for this training closes 24 hours before the webinar begins.
Training Point of Contact
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to OneCPD Training and Events.
Register for the Housing First and Rapid Re-Housing Webinar
To register, please visit HUD and USICH: Core Principles of Housing First and Rapid Re-Housing Webinar.
If you do not have a OneCPD Learn account:
- Select Create an Account
- Enter your information on Steps 1 and 2 of the registration page.
- Select Register
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in OneCPD Learn and an email containing your username will be sent to you. Keep this for future use.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you already have a OneCPD Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and selectUpdate
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in OneCPD Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then selectEnroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have a OneCPD Learn account:
- Go to the OneCPD Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message