Registration for the 2014 Vermont Statewide Housing Conference is now open! The biannual conference will be held Wednesday, November 19th at the Hilton Burlington. Barry Zigas, Director of Housing Policy for Consumer Federation of America and a member of the Bipartisan Policy Center’s Housing Commission, will be present to give the keynote address along with a full day of workshops and events. To view the complete agenda click here.
Register now for only $60 through October 10th to receive access to all of the following (rate increases to $75 after):
- A full day of workshops and presentations.
- Plenty of opportunities for peer networking including a special reception at 4:15.
- Exclusive online access to conference materials and attendees database following the event.
- Free parking at the Hilton Burlington.
- Access to exhibit tables by conference sponsors and others.
Also, please consider nominating an individual for the Housing Hero Award. The conference committee is seeking nominations of individuals whose leadership, vision and actions have brought about positive and lasting change in the way their community or the state regards housing. Nominations can be made here.
The Vermont Statewide Housing Conference is Vermont’s largest gathering of housing professionals. Held every other year, the event draws upwards of 450 people from all over Vermont and beyond from many sectors of the housing industry: Development, construction, financing, legislation, advocacy, policy and more. Many organizations throughout the state work on planning this event including:
- Vermont Affordable Housing Coalition
- Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- Vermont Department of Housing and Community Development
- Housing Vermont
- USDA-Rural Development
- Vermont Housing and Conservation Board
- Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity (CVOEO)
- Vermont Realtors®
- Vermont Mortgage Bankers Association