The next monthly meeting for the Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness will be held on Tuesday, May 19th. The meeting will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church (15 Summer Street, Randolph, VT). The meeting will be called to order at 10:00AM.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows (download here):
10:00 Call to Order
10:00 Introductions and Brief Announcements
10:15 Approval of March Minutes (link here); Treasurers Report and update on Dues – Jan Rossier and Dawn Butterfield
10:30 Presentation on new thinking on GA – Commissioner Ken Schatz
10:50 Committee Updates
- Legislative headlines – postponed until June meeting
- PIT report – draft of 2015 will go to Steering Committee within days
- NOFA and HMIS – Sara K and others on behalf of Daniel Blankenship
- Action Item: HMIS Governance Charter; (view materials here and here)
- State Priorities; Project Ranking and Scoring Plan
- HMIS administrator training with Bowman Systems June 2 – 4
- Coordinated Entry Workgroup – Updates on Washington and Rutland County Projects
- Nominating Committee – Whitney Nichols; Sarah Phillips; others?
11:20 Continued discussion on the structure of BoS CoC – Sarah Phillips
11:40 Other business
If you can not attend the meeting in person the call-in number is 1-866-244-8528, passcode 324359.
Look forward to seeing you there!