The next monthly meeting for the Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness will be held on Tuesday, June 16th. The meeting will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church (15 Summer Street, Randolph, VT). The meeting will be called to order at 10:00AM.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows (download here):
10:00 Call to Order
10:00 Introductions and Brief Announcements
10:15 Approval of May Minutes; Treasurers Report and update on Dues – Jan Rossier and Dawn Butterfield
10:20 Committee Updates
- Legislative headlines – Erhard Mahnke (20 min)
- PIT report – Jeanne Montross (5 min)
- NOFA and HMIS –Daniel Blankenship (25 min)
- Coordinated Entry Workgroup – Updates: Washington and Rutland County Projects (5 min)
- Nominating Committee – Whitney Nichols; Sarah Phillips (5 min)
11:20 Continued discussion on the structure of BoS CoC – Sarah Phillips (10 min)
11:30 I.Other business: begin thinking about topics that might be of interest for a broader meeting.
If you can not attend the meeting in person the call-in number is 1-866-244-8528, passcode 324359.
Look forward to seeing you there!