The next monthly meeting for the Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness will be held on Tuesday, July 21st. The meeting will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church (15 Summer Street, Randolph, VT). The meeting will be called to order at 10:00AM.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows (download here):
10:00 Call to Order
10:00 Introductions and Brief Announcements
10:15 Approval of June Minutes (view here); Treasurers Report and update on Dues – Jan Rossier and Dawn Butterfield
10:20 Committee Updates
- Legislative and PIT – no report until future meetings
- NOFA – Daniel Blankenship and Sara Kobylenski (20 min)
- HMIS – Daniel Blankenship and Sarah Phillips (10 min)
- Coordinated Entry Workgroup – Updates: Washington and Rutland County Projects (5 min) – Sarah Phillips
- Nominating Committee – Whitney Nichols; Sarah Phillips (35 min) – Continued discussion on the structure of BoS CoC
11:30 Other business
11:35 Next two Meetings
- August Agenda: finalize governance structure and meeting design
- September: Joint meeting with VAHC tentatively Wednesday 9/16; potential topics for afternoon session?
If you can not attend the meeting in person the call-in number is 1-866-244-8528, passcode 324359.
Look forward to seeing you there!