The next monthly meeting for the Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness will be held on Tuesday, August 18th. The meeting will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church (15 Summer Street, Randolph, VT). The meeting will be called to order at 10:00AM.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows (download here):
10:00 Call to Order
10:00 Introductions and Brief Announcements
10:20 Approval of July Minutes (view here) – Jan Rossier
10:22 Treasurers Report – Dawn Butterfield
10:35 Committee Updates
- Legislative and PIT – no report until future meetings
- NOFA – Daniel Blankenship (20 min): focus on process to date, and ranking and scoring tool
- HMIS – Daniel Blankenship and Sarah Phillips (15 min)
- Coordinated Entry Workgroup – deferred to future meeting
- Nominating Committee – Whitney Nichols; Sarah Phillips (35 min)
- Vote on nominees for Steering Committee and Officers for 2015-16
- Standing Rules Updates
11:35 Other business
11:45 Next two Meetings
- September: Joint meeting with VAHC Wednesday 9/9
- October: 10/20/15
If you can not attend the meeting in person the call-in number is 1-866-244-8528, passcode 324359.
Look forward to seeing you there!