We very much hope you can attend the meetings of the two Coalitions next Wednesday. We have an exciting agenda planned for the day, which includes numerous special guests:
- Hal Cohen, Secretary of the Agency of Human Services
- Representative Mitzi Johnson, Chair of the House Appropriations Committee
- Kate Ash, Alex Craven and Kevin Veller from the Offices of Senators Leahy and Sanders and Congressman Welch
- Gus Seelig, Executive Director of the Vermont Housing and Conservation Board
- Jen Hollar, Deputy Commissioner of the Department of Housing and Community Development
After the morning meeting, folks will have the opportunity to network over lunch, courtesy of a program participant at the Upper Valley Haven ($5 donation requested). After lunch, the Affordable Housing Coalition will hold its Annual Meeting, including elections of Steering Committee members and officers, and the Coalition to End Homelessness will hold its monthly meeting.
Click here for a detailed meeting agenda.
Here are directions to OUR LADY OF THE ANGELS CHURCH: Take I-89 to Exit 4, head toward Randolph (right off south bound exit ramp, left off north bound ramp). Follow Route 66 for about a half mile to Hebard Hill Road on your right. Our Lady of the Angels is on the corner on the right.
We will not be offering a call-in option this month, but will resume that at the regular monthly VCEH Meeting on October 20th.