The next monthly meeting for the Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness will be held on Tuesday, October 20th. The meeting will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church (15 Summer Street, Randolph, VT). The meeting will be called to order at 10:00AM.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows (download here):
10:00 Call to Order
10:00 Introductions and Brief Announcements
10:20 Approval of September Minutes (view here) – Jan Rossier
10:22 Treasurers Report – Dawn Butterfield
10:35 Committee Updates
- Nominating Committee – Whitney Nichols; Sarah Phillips (5 min)
- Vote for representatives from Caledonia/Essex, Bennington and Franklin/Grand Isle Continuua
- PIT – form committee (10 min)
- NOFA – Daniel Blankenship (50 min)
- Policy and Tool Review; Action – vote on tool with any changes needed
- Review of application
- Review of projects submitted; Action – vote on applications with any changes needed
- HMIS – Jennifer Allen (5 min)
- Legislative – Erhard (10 min)
- Coordinated Entry Workgroup – deferred to future meeting
11:55 Other business
11:55 Next two Meetings:
- November 17, 2015
- December 15, 2015
Below are links to the materials for the NOFA that will be discussed at this month’s meeting:
“FFY15 VT BoS CoC Projects – not prioritized”: CoC review & VOTE of this year’s project applications.
“Project Ranking Policy & Tool FINAL DRAFT”: CoC review & VOTE on policy/tool used to prioritize projects.
“FY15 HUD CoC Program Scoring Criteria Summary”: How Consolidated Application will be scored by HUD.
“FFY13-14 CoC Consolidated Application”: CoC reference for review & historical context.
If you can not attend the meeting in person the call-in number is 1-866-244-8528, passcode 324359.
Look forward to seeing you there!