The next monthly meeting for the Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, November 17th. The meeting will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church (15 Summer Street, Randolph, VT). The meeting will be called to order at 10:00AM.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows (download here):
10:00 Call to Order
10:00 Introductions and Brief Announcements
10:20 October Minutes – Jan Rossier (not circulated; table until December)
10:20 Treasurers Report – Dawn Butterfield
10:25 Committee Updates
- PIT – MaryEllen Mendl (5 min)
- HMIS – Jennifer Allen (10 min)
- Legislative – Sara (2 min); Homeless Awareness Day at the Statehouse 1/7/16
- NOFA – tabled until December
- Coordinated Entry Workgroup – Sarah Phillips (5 min)
10:50 Other business
- Formation of Veterans Workgroup – Jim Bastien (10 min)
- Proposal for Staffing for VCEH – Sarah Phillips (15 min)
- GA/Cold Weather Planning Around the State (30 min)
11:45 Next two Meetings: December 15, 2015 and January 19, 2016
If you can not attend the meeting in person the call-in number is 1-866-244-8528, passcode 324359.
Look forward to seeing you there!