The next monthly meeting for the Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, May 17th. The meeting will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church (15 Summer Street, Randolph, VT). The meeting will be called to order at 10:00AM.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows (download here):
10:00 Call to Order – MaryEllen Mendl, Co-Chair
10:00 Introductions and Brief Announcements
10:10 Approval of Minutes of April Meeting – Jan Rossier (click here review minutes)
10:15 Treasurer’s Report – Dawn Butterfield
10:20 Committee Reports
- HMIS Advisory Committee – Rebekah Lawrence Gomez (10 min)
- Veterans Committee – Jim Bastien (10 min)
- Coordinated Entry Workgroup Update – Emily Higgins (5 min)
- Legislative Update – Erhard Mahnke (15 min)
11:00 ICA Report – Megan Morrow (5 min)
11:15 NOFA Updates – Daniel Blankenship
11:40 Other Business
- Nominating Committee – to recruit and propose officers for next year
- Reminder: Seasonal Shelter Debrief Meeting on Friday May 20th, 10 to noon at the Upper Valley Haven, WRJ
- Next Meeting: June 21st – to address collective impact, RBA, and advance the conversation on possible staffing for VCEH.
- Future agenda (or part of June 21) – report from Angus Chaney, AHS, re: self-assessment of Local Continuum groups; etc.
If you can not attend the meeting in person the call-in number is 1-866-244-8528, passcode 324359.
Look forward to seeing you there!