The next monthly meeting for the Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness will be held, Tuesday, July 19th. The meeting will take place at St. John’s Episcopal Church (15 Summer Street, Randolph, VT). The meeting will be called to order at 10:00AM.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows (download here):
10:00 Call to Order
10:05 Introductions and Brief Announcements
10:20 Minutes – Jan Rossier (View draft June minutes here.)
10:20 Treasurer’s Report – Dawn Butterfield
10:25 Committee Reports
- PIT – MaryEllen Mendl
- HMIS (5 min each)
- Advisory Committee (Rebeka)
- ICA Report – Megan Morrow
- Legislative – Erhard (5 min)
- NOFA – Daniel Blankenship (20 min VOTE on Project Ranking). NOFA Timeline.
- Coordinated Entry Workgroup – Sarah Phillips (10 min)
- Veterans – Jim Bastien
- Nominating – Whitney/Sarah (15 min). Slate:
- ME Mendl, Co-Chair
- Peter Kellerman Co-Chair
- Dawn Butterfield, Treasurer
- Rebeka Lawrence-Gomez, Secretary
10:50 Old Business
- Proposal for Staffing for VCEH – ME (10 min)
- Collective Impact Education (15 min) Conference date and registration?
- Collective Impact Backbone: http://
helpingtohousevt.org/wp- content/uploads/2016/06/ Collective-Impact-Backbone.pdf
- Collective Impact Framework: http://
helpingtohousevt.org/wp- content/uploads/2016/06/http__ _www.collaborationforimpact.
- Chittenden County Homeless Alliance Quarterly Meeting April PowerPoint Presentation: http://
helpingtohousevt.org/wp- content/uploads/2016/06/ Chittenden-County-Homeless- Alliance-Quarterly-Meeting- April.pptx
11:40 Other Business
- CoC Self Assessment – Angus – Tabled Until August
11:45 Next two meeting dates – August 16 and September TBD (Joint meeting VAHC/VECH). November 15 Vermont’s Statewide Housing Conference, Hilton, Burlington, VT.
If you can not attend the meeting in person the call-in number is 641-715-3272, access code 236613#.
Look forward to seeing you there!