Hello current HOP Grantees and potential applicants!
I have some further resources for you in the preparation of your application.
They are all saved here: http://dcf.vermont.gov/oeo/HOP-RFP
Under “Application Materials”:
- A slightly revised Notice of Funding and Application document with the following corrections
Changes: (These are also saved separately also, for your convenience.)
- Updated Appendix C (pg. 29) with recently-released HUD FFY 2017 30% Median Family Income by County (extremely low income)
- Revised Appendix E (pg. 31) to reflect that Homelessness Prevention Services no longer have an income eligibility requirement. Homelessness Prevention financial and rental assistance activities still require annual income to be below 30% AMI.
Also saved at the above link under “Helpful Information”:
- A Frequently Asked Questions document with important clarifications about the application process – please review carefully.
- An updated report on General Assistance Community Investments funded through the HOP program in FY 2017, to reflect current funding and status.
- General Assistance reports for Singles and for Families on year-to-date (July 16-March 17) motel utilization by AHS District, including number of households, demographics, and number of nights provided.
- A link to the recorded webinar about the HOP Notice of Funding held on 4/14/17.
Thanks so much for your attention to all of this and I look forward to reviewing your applications. Please let me know if you have any questions. 241-0930.