The following 8 items will be voted on at the VCEH July meeting on July 18th (Please note at the end of this message is a condensed list of voting materials):
1) Shall the Coalition accept the revisions to the standing rules?
VCEH Governance Charter – DRAFT
2) Shall the nominees for VCEH Board Representatives be elected to serve for the one-year, 2017-2018 Board term?
VCEH Board Nominations 2017-2018 Board Term
3) Shall the Coalition adopt the VT BoS NEW Project Scoring Tool for FY17?
NEW Project Scoring Tool – DRAFT
4) Shall the Coalition approve revisions to the VT BoS RENEWAL Project Scoring Tool for FY17?
RENEWAL Project Scoring Tool – DRAFT
Please note that the first page of the document outlines in detail the revisions made to last year’s version.
5) Shall the Coalition approve the Reallocating CoC Projects Policy for FY17?
Reallocating CoC Projects Policy – DRAFT
6) Shall the Coalition approve the CoC Project Ranking Policy?
CoC Project Ranking Policy – DRAFT
Please note that this Policy includes a list of Ranking Team members.
7) Shall the Coalition approve the Vermont Balance of State Continuum of Care Written Standards, which outline the current minimum standards for CoC Program funded projects and are applicable to all CoC Program recipients and subrecipients?
VT BOS Written Standards – DRAFT
8) Shall the Coalition approve the creation of and confirm the approval of the contents within the Balance of State Continuum of Care Policies and Procedures manual?
Balance of State Continuum of Care Policies and Procedures Manual – DRAFT
Please note that all of the documents within the Policies and Procedures Manual either are up for a vote of approval during this meeting or have previously been approved by the Board. The Policies and Procedures manual is a compilation of all of these documents and will be updated on a regular basis with new policies and procedures approved by the Board. Expired or Replaced Polices and procedures will be listed on the manual’s final page.